- Whyolet Vocab - Build your target vocabulary. Learn the words YOU need.
- Whyolet Smoke - Stop smoking by competing with your yesterday stats with one button!
- Whyolet Hourglass - Minimalist hourglass button for Chrome
- JONF - Json for cONF
- teleport.app - Imagine you open the app, select any place on the Earth, and the app teleports you there!
- pub.dev/publishers/whyolet.com - Open source libs for Dart/Flutter
- Minimalist hourglass button for Chrome
- Use it to timebox speaking in meetings taking turns,
e.g. in stand-up meetings and retrospectives
- May be used for Pomodoro technique
in a manual mode as intended
- Or as a simple kitchen timer with minutes countdown
How to use:
- Click this button to set the number of minutes
- The number of minutes left is shown right on the button
- The background of this number changes
from blue (all time left)
through violet shades
to red (one minute left)
- It makes a Tick-Tock sound once a minute
and a Cuckoo sound in the end
- To adjust the volume or to disable the sounds:
right-click Hourglass button and select Options
Hello, my name is Denis Ryzhkov.
Whyolet is the brand of my products.
"Why?" stands for reasoning, thinking, inventing.
An inventor is a man who asks "Why?" of the universe
and lets nothing stand between the answer and his mind.
Violet, according to Pantone, is unconventional, inventive,
color of individuality, experimentation, visionary thinking, pushing boundaries.
The vast and limitless night sky is symbolic of what is possible.
"Why?" and Violet, visualized as two violet question marks merged together,
became Whyolet symbol of infinity of what is possible.
But why Whyolet products are unconventional?
What important truth do very few people agree with you on?For me it is to keep it simple and valuable.
Yes, most people agree with it, but very few are able to implement it.
So my focus is to create unconventionally simple, yet valuable products.